Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thought for Today, 1/11/07 Joyful, Calm, Serene

"I Am Joyful, Calm and Serene"

I had lunch with a new friend today, and upon greeting her I asked, "How is your day going?" She responded that she was wonderful.

I was taken aback; gladly, I might add. Because in this world where our thoughts are filled with wants and desires, it is truly lovely when someone has no complaints.

I knew she and I were off to a good start, destined to have a lovely time during repass from work.

Stephanie is my new friends name. She was such a blessing to me today. She reminded me that every moment is a gift, not to be squandered or taken for granted.

I am blessed to have had an opportunity to share such a special moment with a new friend.

Thank you Stephanie for the blessing that you are, and for reminding me that truly lif is "wonderful."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive Freda. I likes.

Anonymous said...

Yes, It is wonderful to have positive people in our lives and to encourage people to keep striving for the best in themselves and others.
Be Blessed.

A Change in Thinking Changes ALL said...

Thank you Askia and Jeff for your responses. It's people like the (2) of you that make a difference, being true friends, taking the time to share your talents and your resources with others.

Peace and blessings,

Freda